Monday, June 22, 2009

Haus Of GaGa

Lady GaGa's new single is called Paparazzi. She is a visual artist that creates tableau's of amazing proportions. I first discovered Lady GaGa early last summer on LOGO. At the time, "Just Dance" hit only Number #3 on my chart. To be frank, I didn't think "Just Dance" would be a crossover hit. (It only took 6 Months). However, when "Poker Face" came out (again it took 6 Months for it to crossover) I had fallen in love. Never in million years would I think a song like "Poker Face" would be a #1 Hit on the Hot 100 of Billboard. During the awful 2002-2005 period, of the Hot 100, a true pop/dance could barley hit the Top 20. Songs like Leave (Get Out) by JoJo could only hit #12 and it was Number 1 Pop song on Radio.

Lady GaGa is my new hero!!! Thank you for being back Sexy Strong Females to POP RADIO!!

Here is her new video....

No comments:

Post a Comment